Sunday, September 20, 2015

Best Networking Analogy Ever!

I saw this poster today of this guy working out all sweaty and out of breath. The caption read " I worked out for an hour and a half today and I didn't lose any weight, it must be a scam!" I laugh at this because I hear from prospects all the time, "well I was in such and such company and I never made a dollar", "well I ask....how long were you with that company" I would always get the response oh...."a few months". People, like any good company, money does not just fall out of the sky beause you join a business and bought some business cards. You have to work, talk to people, learn your products, listen to your mentors, and put in some honest effort. I am tired if folks expecting money to magically appear because they signed with you, then went on vacation!

www.buyzealforlife.com

No comments: